April 18, 2009

New Finds

This first one is a great for those of us who aren't ready to cut out chocolate entirely and make the switch to Carob. These are the "wholest" choc-chips I have found. and they weren't as expensive as I expected. The ingredients are Evaporated Cane Juice, Chocolate Liqour and Non-Dairy Cocoa Butter.
Secondly, as we are trying to cut back on our peanut butter consumption I have been trying to introduce my girls to new flavors of nuts and seeds. This is fast becoming a favorite- Sunflower Seed Butter. It is really spreadable even though it is refrigerated after you open it.

I was able to find both of these at our grocery store, Hy-vee, in their awesome Health Food market.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I just found your blog! I love the concept; people with the same ideas! I'm super excited to start applying some of the great info.